New Patient Information
Download New Patient Form
Welcome to our dental office in Taunton, MA! We look forward to meeting you!
Location: We are located in the Eyecare/Eyewear Building at 45 Cohannet St. Taunton, MA 02780, right near the Taunton Green. There is plenty of free parking (our office is on the left side of the building.
Timing: Please arrive about 15 minutes early to your first appointment to fill out some paperwork.
What to Bring:
- Your dental insurance card (if applicable) and any relevant information
- Any recent dental x-rays if you have been seen at another dentist recently (if possible, if not then no problem we can get them later!)
- A list of medications you are taking and any relevant medical history.
What to Expect
Depending on your needs, your first visit can vary.
- Our biggest concern is your comfort. If you are in pain or have a particular dental issue bothering you, we will address it immediately at your first visit.
- If you are due for a check up and are not in pain, we will start with an exam, cleaning, and necessary x-rays, and then make a plan for your future dental care.
- If you would like a consult for a particular dental issue, question, or second opinion, we are always happy to meet you and take a look!
To set up an appointment with Dr. Safer at our Taunton office, call 508-823-0781 or click here to send us a message online!
We accept most dental insurances, including Delta Dental, BlueCross BlueShield and others - inquire at 508-823-0781 with any questions!
We finance through CareCredit and Lending Club, ask us how
What Every Patient Can Expect
At our practice, every patient can expect to be treated with prompt service at their specified appointment time. Our patients can also look forward to a comfortable experience. We understand that visiting a new dentist can be stressful, which is why our practice works to actively to accommodate all patients and alleviate any fears they may have about a new dentist or dentistry treatments. Familiarizing yourself with our practice, services, and our dentist is a great first step to creating a long term and comfortable experience with dentistry.